18 September 2010

2007 All-Star Futures Game

Score of the week!

While it's not somewhere I often search for Meulens loot, I picked up this beauty on Amazon for $9.95, discounted from $15.  I'm not usually one for buying autographs, but how could I possibly pass up a signed photo with Bam Bam (World hitting coach), Dave Winfield (the USA manager) and Juan Marichal (the World manager)?    I'll have to see if I can somehow get this signed by the other two.  Anyone know of any pending Marichal/Winfield signings coming up?

Last I checked, the USA was a part of the World, so I think Dave probably got the short end of the stick.  In any case, the World team won the 2007 Futures Game 7-2, home runs by Justin Upton and Johnny Whittleman providing the only runs for the USA team.

No comments:

Post a Comment